what were your early signs of pregnancy?

it has been soo long since my last child, i have forgot the early signs. i have lower back pain, slight nausea, and feel very tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• With my first, it was food aversion and fatigue. With my second, it was fatigue, insomnia, nausea, sore boobs, food aversion, and shedding hair.

Most early pregnancy symptoms mirror PMS, and they can all indicate other health problems. Basically, any symptoms you think you may be having could be explained away by something other than pregnancy. So if you think you might be pregnant, take a test. It's the only way to know. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• for about 2 months when I was pregnant I had cramps. They come off and on and didn't go away. That was the only thing I had and went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 1:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• THE MOST OBVIOUS FOR ME WAS SORE BREASTS. I ALWAYS GET THAT RIGHT BEFORE MY PERIOD BUT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT THEY WERE MUCH MORE SORE THAN NORMAL & IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS THAT SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT. A COUPLE WEEKS LATER NO PERIOD & YUP I WAS PREGGERS.
    Anonymous

• Nausea and sore (growing bigger) breasts.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2010