Watched the Duggars last night and I was thinking

Watched the Duggars last night and I was thinking, I wonder when she will get knocked up again or if she will finally shut down the baby factory??? Because the way she has been going, she will probably be "blessed" again before or when this "blessing" gets out of the hospital----and I am sure the doctor have told her to get fixed by now!!! -----if you have a very sick child like Joise would you have anymore, espically if yu already have a bunch of kids???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They mentioned having more kids...I think after having one that you couldnt even carry to the usual vital age, you wouldnt want another one. I WOULDNT! They have plenty, its like they dont stop to enjoy them, they jsut make more. Im not downing a big family because they seem wonderful their kids are soooo well behaved, but seriously your pregnant at the same time as your sons wife..JUST STOP!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• because she had 2 miscarriages before while on birth control and she refuses to go through that again. Better to have a premmie Josie i guess than misscarry.
    Anonymous

• i would be too scarred to have another baby if i had to endure months of watching my preemie struggle for her life in the hospital. but that's just me...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I personally know the Duggars and what I don't like is that they have the buddy system. They assign an older kid to a younger one which to me is like the older one raising the younger and the older doesn't have a life of his or her own.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• She had two miscarriages YEARS ago. Birth control has since developed more.
    Anonymous

• I saw that SaraP...the other siblings to take on tons of responsiblility. its NOT their place to have to raise the younger siblings, i know this happens alot in families with multiple children but i dont think its fair!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• And I don't like how they do dating, but whatever. They are good people all around. I just hope Josie's doing better.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Josie being born early has nothing to do with how many kids she has had before...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I am just saying she doesn't need birth control, she can get she tubes tied!!! I know that is a form of birth control but it is pemanent and he could get a vascetomy, or both for god sake!!! I mean she is getting older, what is she doing??
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 1:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I don't see a connection between birth control and miscarriages. I think that is her lame excuse. It would really be a great idea if one of them would agree to vasectomy or a tube tying.....the family doesn't need another "blessing". Oh gee. A sperm and an egg meet and the cells divide and a baby grows....but they want to dramatize it and glorify it by saying it was God's plan or a "blessing". Good grief.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2010