Did anyone ever have a dream that you were pregnant and it turned out to be true?

I have a friend that has a dream that I am pregnant and within 4 months I am, sometimes sooner. I have three kids (and 1 m/c) and she has been right every time. Last time she even told me it was going to be a girl and she was right. With the last I was pregnant when she told me and just didn't know it yet! Well, she just called me and asked me when I was due! I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is wrong on this one! My baby just turned 6 months. I am breastfeeding and on the mini pill so you would think the odds are that I am not! I test every month before I buy my new pill pack just to be safe and next week is when I would test. I woke up last week with a zit and jokingly told dh that I think I am pregnant. (I only break out when I am pregnant). Anyway, guess I will find out next week! We will see if she is five for five!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep! A few times!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 1:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• my mother in law had a dream that i was pregnant with my second... and i was... but i didnt know yet. and my 1st was only 4 months.. i too was breatfeeding and on the mini pill!
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Not me, but somebody somewhere did I guess. A month before I found out, I received a sample formula pack in the mail. My husband and I were both like, "uh... does someone know something we don't?" Then lo and behold, POSITIVE!

And I had NOT been doing anything online or filled out any form that my suggest that I might need formula.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• My grandmother called me two weeks before I was pregnant with my second, she said she just had a feeling. Also with my second, my hubby's mom called as I was taking the test and said she had a dream I was pregnant again with a boy. I just found out it is a boy! My daughter was only 6 months and I had just stopped breastfeeding and on the pill.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• No.
    Anonymous