Is Scenty or Whatever its called, Worth selling?

You have to pay 99.00 for your starter pack and I want to know if its worth selling. If any one you have done this before, and do people really like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've never sold it, but I know I wouldn't buy it. It seems like a school fundraiser - only you are selling junk to raise funds for yourself rather than a school. I'd try to find something that people actually want to buy on a regular basis if you are going into sales. GL!
    Anonymous

• Truthfully I wouldn't put money into MAKING money but thats me! i know of a free site you can make money off of dosn't cost a dime! msg me if your intrested!
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 1:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I dont know about selling it, but it is a very cool product! I have two of the nightlights and I want to buy a big one the next time I know someone that has a party. ~ I love them!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 2:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Im looking to make extra money, so anything would work for me. I just want something worth my time, I have tried avon and didnt like it to much.
    Anonymous

• I sell it...and I LOVE it!!!! I've made some good money with it!! My hubby enjoys getting involved, too. The startup cost seemed like a lot to me at first, but the price is really for the kit. It includes everything you need to start selling. I made back the money for the kit in my first 2 months. You don't have to keep inventory on hand to make money either. There are lots of ways to make money...mail out catalogs, do home or basket parties, fundraisers, craft/bizarre shows...the list goes on. I'm happy to help with any questions or more details if you'd like. Just let me know.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I personally have not tried Scentsy, but that does seem like a pricey start-up fee if you ask me. I did try Avon and that didn't work for me. Selling isn't for me, it might work for others but not me. I work from home, I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• If you have a lot of friends and family with extra money you might do ok selling it.
    Anonymous

• Wht do you mean worth your time?

Work @ Home that involves residual will not be quick, this is not get rich quick stuff, everything worthwhile is worth waiting for.

If you are patient you can reach your work at home goal. If you want to try out our company-feel free, but unless you are Super sales woman it will take at least a few days before you make money.

Its Free, click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I currently have a great home business... However, I am looking at Scentsy as a great second business. If you want a company that will let you earn a few hundred a week, this will easily do it, if you are willing to work! Home parties, vendor shows and fundraisers will bring you in at least that much, but again, you have to be willing to actually do that work. If you aren't going to be willing or able to do at least a few parties a week, or at the very least do a few "book parties" a week, then it won't make you any money. IF you can honestly say, yes, I'm willing to work this business and earn an income, you can easily earn a decent income with it. I know many that do! As for the $99 investment, any decent home based business will have fees, this is because you are buying a franchise, it's normal, and should be expected.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• My friend is selling it and is making some money. She tried to get me to sell too, but I had no desire to do anything like that
    Anonymous