Would you just go?

My sister is 34 weeks and the dr is concerned about the babys growth so he ordered an ultrasound. She goes today at 3:45. The receptionist told her no kids so her husband is staying home with their 4. She doesn't want to go alone but she can't find anyone to go with her. I offered even though I would have to take my 3 year old with us. I just don't want her to go alone and I'm only 10 minutes from the hospital. So if she can't find anyone, should I just go anyways??

austinsmama1106

Asked by austinsmama1106 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you can but they wont let your daughter in... youll have to wait in the hall with her. so it is up to you. or leave your daughter with your brother in law
    Anonymous

• How about you be a nice person and offer to watch their kids so the husband can go?
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 1:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Why don't you offer to stay home with her kids so her husband can go? I think that would be the best option.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Offer to keep her kids so her husband can go with her.
    Anonymous

• I think you should offer to watch her kids so her husband can go with her.
    sophiasmommy212

Answer by sophiasmommy212 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I'm with everyone else, offer to watch the kids so he can go. It really is something he should be there for anyway.
    Anonymous

• already been said but offer to watch her kids, because they wont let you come with your dd anyways. hospitals are blocking all kids because of the h1n1 scare... it is total bs!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Offer to watch their kids so the husband can go.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I offered to watch her kids but she is more comfortable with her husband staying home with them. She has 3 girls and a step son ages 2-6 (almost 3-7). My SON is special needs and has only ever been babysat by 2 people (his grandmas). She just wants someone there to support her, she's never been through this before with her other 3 kids. She knows what I've been through with my son and the daughter I'm pregnant with, so she feels I'm the best support she can get at this point!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• There's no point in you going if you just have to wait in the hallway.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010