YOU THINK I SHOULD B MAD AT MY FAMILY?

WOULD YOU B MAD IF YOUR FAMILY NEVER WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE UR FIRST BABY AND THEY LIVE 7 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL? WOULD YOU B MAD IF U ASKED UR MOM IF SHE COULD TAKE CARE OF UR DAUGHTER FOR 2HOURS SO U CAN SEE A MOVIE(1 TIME ONLY IN UR BABYS LIFE) AND SHE SAID NO BUT THEN UR BROTHER BRINGS HIS 3 KIDS AND SHE TELLS HIM YES AND THEY EVEN STAY OVER ....AND UR BROTHER IS ALWAYS TAKING THEM TO OTHER RELATIVES SO THEY CAN GO OUT CLUBBIN' ....WOULD YOU B MAD IF ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS FORGOT TO INVITE YOU TO HIS SONS BIRTHDAY OR BABTISM? WOULD YOU EVEN GO TO HIS PARTYS ANYMORE? WHAT IF YOU BROTHER HAD 3 KIDS AND WHERE DOING REALLY GOOD THAT THEY BOUGHT ALL NEW FURNITURE BED AND EVERYTHING NEW CUZ THEY HAVE MONEY BUT YET UR MOM WOULD TRY AND HELP THEM BY BUYIN THEM CLOTHES AND STUFF ,,WHILE YOU WERE BEARLY MAKING IT PAYCHECK BY PAYCHECK AND THAT YOU HAD TO LOOSE YOUR FRIGDE AND COUCHES CUZ U COULDNT PAY..WELL THATS ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope I wouldn't be mad. A little jealous maybe but it's up to each person what they do with their own money and lives.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You need to talk with your mom about this. Is there bad blood with ya'll? do they hate the babies daddy? I mean there has to be something for it to be that way. Maybe you should just stick with his family. I know it hurts when yours isn't there for you, but if his family is, then that's were you should be. But you do need to talk about this with your family. You need to understand everyones side before you take that step of not talking or anything. If there is no hope, then there is no hope...but you wont know until you talk. Try to mend what ever is broken. Maybe you should visit your mom for know reason, just to talk. Put yourself back into thier lives. It sounds like youv'e been out of the circle. You need to step back in, cause they are more then likely not going to take the first step
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• No I wouldn't be mad. Disappointed maybe but not mad. My mom wouldn't babysit for anything. Some moms don't like to take care of small babies. Your brother is an inconsiderate self centered jerk but not much you can do to change that. Don't waste your energy sweating them. Don't take any of it personally. It's their issue, don't make it yours. Just enjoy the family you made and let the rest of the family deal with their own drama. Would I buy them clothes when they had money? nope

Answer by admckenzie at 2:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2010