UPDATE ON: "TWW is going to drive me crazy!!!"

While the TWW did drive me crazy, and my DH crazy for that matter, I am happy to announce that I AM PREGNANT!!! I just tested! This will be mine and DH's second child, and will make our DD a BIG SISTER!! I haven't been able to tell DH yet because he is working, so I thought this would be the perfect place to share!!! Thank you ladies so much for being here while I whined and whined about how impatient I am, lol!! I wish nothing but LOTS OF LUCK to the rest of you who are TTC!!!

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 1:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• YAY!!! congrats! i just got my BFP Monday & i too had to wait till "daddy" got home to tell him! My son will finally be a BIG BROTHER! We havent told him yet b/c i have a history of miscarrying but i have a good feeling about his one!! p.s. what does TWW mean?
    Twinky

Answer by Twinky at 1:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Aww!! Congrats!!! TWW= Two Week Wait. ;)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 2:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2010