any tips on how to get ppl to sign up?

I am not trying to spam just trying to get tips on how to get ppl to sign up for the at home job good pay and it is free PLZ HELP! thanx all :)

famedcheeze

Asked by famedcheeze at 1:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Show people what is in it for them, and then ask.

Put the information out there and make sure you do not push people...just educate.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Networking! You need to speak with everyone you meet, and join networking groups.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I showed you the other day how to get people interested. I show you again www.moneybizcards.info for offline

Online"More Friends More Money, - The definitive Guide To Social Media Markting"
       Free Sales courses-Certificate awaded when complete.

You need these skills. Also confidence is attractive. you will learn how to get that and use it in the book above.If you would like help with your personal developement(keu to success) let me know I have FREE tools i send to people.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• The book i send is pocket size and made me cry the first time I read it-Success is something that you have to have in you and bring out.

I love helping people, let me know if you need more help.

Also, you dont want everyone to join, some people will never lift a finger. You want those special ones :0)

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You can advertise in my work at home group here on cafemom.
    Please only post in the business forum. Thanks!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 5:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You can't only try one avenue. First does everyone you know, know what you do? How many business cards are you handing out? Is your flyer on every bullentin board you know of? Did you post on business sections on CM? Have you tried classified ads? Networking is very important. Ask for referrals. Ask everyone you know if they know of anyone who needs money. message me if you want more suggestions. I recruit for avon and it's my job to help people be successful.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• email me..i could put you on my work at home website!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2010