why does it bother some people so much that the Duggars have so many kids? They're not using our taxes to support them, they're not overpopulating schools and they dont bother or hurt us. It's their business how many kids they want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree with you...I couldn't care less if they had 19 more. They aren't hurting me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• How are all the medical bills getting paid? This premature baby will have huge medical bills. I don't know much about the family. If insurance or Medicaid pays for the medical bills then the public does have a stake in her having so many babies. If they are paying the bills with cash then it's their business.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• well, yeah, they are getting a large amount of money to do the show. and it bugs me to see that she has kids and i dont see her or him do anything with them little ones, the older kids take care of the younger ones. i think if your gonig to have kids, you should take are of them, not pawn them off to an older siblings! for goodness sakes the babies sleep in teh room with the older girls, whats that about, the mom just spits the kids out and hands them off! that the only problem i see with it.
    Anonymous

• I just think it's sad for the children. You cant give individual attention to all of your children when you have so many. There just isnt enough time in the day. And she's got her oldest baby-sitting the youngest ones. How sad. They didnt ask for that. And another thing is, that's just gross spitting out all those kids. She's just wearing her self out. She's trying to be the worlds best baby maker machine. I think she's mental.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I think they do much better than a lot of parents with one or two! more power to them and their children are so well behaved!The only time I would think it would be irresponsible for them to continue is if they can not continue to "have" healthy children. ( I mean as far as an age issue goes)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

---------------------

OP here, they own several properties that they rent out. they dont need medicaid.
    Anonymous

• They seem to me to be a wonderful family. Everyone looks happy, healthy, and loved!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 2:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• "She's just wearing her self out. "
    She looks a lot healthier and more energized than me!
    Anonymous

i really agree with this!!!
    Anonymous

• it bugs me to see that she has kids and i dont see her or him do anything with them little ones, the older kids take care of the younger ones. i think if your gonig to have kids, you should take are of them, not pawn them off to an older siblings! for goodness sakes the babies sleep in teh room with the older girls, whats that about, the mom just spits the kids out and hands them off! that the only problem i see with it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

the week has what? 168 hrs? we see 1 hour of that whole week and people can still judge. She's home with them allllllll day. I'm sure she finds time to spend with them.
    Anonymous