16 & Pregnant Season 2 Premiere

For those of you that watch the show what did you think of the new season last night? I thought the new girl (Jenelle) was a lot like a combination of Maci and Farrah. She was like Maci because her son has a deadbeat father and like Farrah because she wants to go out and party and been a "normal teen". Also did it bother anyone else that Jenelle's mother made such a big deal about Andrew being around and that she kept referring to Jace (the baby) as "it"? Anyway, what was your overall opinion on the beginning of the new season?

sophiasmommy212

Asked by sophiasmommy212 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• i missed it, but in general i think this show is pethedic. i think it is encouraging teens to get pregnant bc of all teh media and attention they are getting.
    Anonymous

• in the newcomers group there is a whole discussion about it happening now.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I think its sick that people find shows like this entertaining, not bashing you. I just can't watch shows like that with out feeling shame and embarassment for them.
    Anonymous

• Her mom calling the baby "it" bothered me to. Its like she expects her daughter to fail and give the baby up for adoption. Like she doesn't want to get attached. But Janelle is a brat too. She was saying how good of a mother she was going to be, but then rolled her eyes when her mother called to make sure she premakes some bottles, I wanted to get into the tv and smack the b*^ch.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• That girls was like wow... She warmed the bottle in the microwave... and that hair.. every time i looked at her it was a different color... I think Farrah was an even better mother then her.. At least Farrah had a job... Everything about that girl drove me crazy..

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 2:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I remember in the last season Catelyn kept calling Carly "It" too. That always bothers me! Everything about that girl Janelle bothered me. And her boyfriend is a sad excuse of a father.
    Anonymous

• catelyn was always a whiny cry baby to me.
    Anonymous

• I saw it and could not believe that girl. Especially the line about having lost her boyfriend and not wanting to lose her friends too. How nice. The boyfriend (how old was he anyway?) was a total loser and needed to be gone a long time ago. The only impression I got from her mother is that she was sick of Jenelle's partying and not being one bit responsible. Her mother looks quite a bit older and likely doesn't want to, nor should she have to, raise her daughter's baby because running around with her friends is more important than her own son.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010