am i misinterpreting this?

My fiance got a text from a girl the other day saying "come over and do your taxes but don't tell your fiance how much your getting back" now this girl has done things in the past to make me suspect that she likes him. She also knows he and I are on a rocky slope right now. Do you think that maybe she knows about a surprise for me or do you think my suspisions of my fiance being unfaithful are more towards the right path?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I think the fact that you are reading his text messages in the first place shows that there is a lack of trust in your relationship.Not trying to be mean, that's just my opinion. I know from experience, once you cross that line, you can't go back and you will always be questioning things. You either trust him or not, period. Good luck with your relationship though. I wish you the best.
    Anonymous

• I think there might be a surprise but not what you might think. I think she might be your surprise

Answer by admckenzie at 2:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Wait...you are only engaged, and already having trust issues? That should be a huge red flag!!!
    And what is he doing accepting texts from women that are romanticly intrested in him?

Sorry, Hun, but it don't sound like the good kind of surprise, it sounds more like the kind that should make you rethink getting married in the first place.

Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 3:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Logically thinking......................If it was a surprise for you, why would she have to tell him to keep it a secret from you? Wouldn't he already know to keep surprises secrets until he was ready to spring it on you?

The plus side is that she acknowledges that you are his fiance.

I dunno what you're supposed to get out of it.

Anonymous

• Well first off she never actually said fiance, she said my name and misspelled it at that, and secondly that's what I thought. I was just hoping I was jumping to conclusions. We are already on the rocks for something he said about my 3 year old infront of him. (My sons from another relationship) I am going to leave him I just don't know how or when just yet.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that wasn't cool at all and I would be pretty suspicious myself. No trust now, you won't have trust later.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• First off no woman would be calling or texting my hubby i would tell him that and if he agrees then stay if not then jet because if you have trust issues now you will when your married marriage doesn't turn a bad relationship into a good one it just means your kinda stuck
    Anonymous

• The 2nd guess.
    momof2wneeds

Answer by momof2wneeds at 11:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I think I saw this question yesterday. When I answered then, I said I thought he was doing more than taxes since he has been there before this occasion and I believe you said he brought your kids there too before (maybe I remember wrong). I think he's up to something...if he's there somewhat often and you know she seems interested in him, or it appears that way, he MAY break down and do something with her.
    Anonymous