stay or dump?

sister informed me today needing some advice I couldn't give..maybe you can help. her and her loved one together for a total of 3 years but split for whatever HER reason was , split for 6 months. In that time he found a girl dated but nothing serious he says... well they got back tog obviously and things were good.. they started arguing and stopped talkin (dk whole story) didn't talk for 2 days and he showed up at her house saying why he's been an ass..slaps down a vanilla folder inside are court papers telling him a date to do a dna test..some girl is claiming he fathers her 1 yr old son. and he said he's scared shitless. when she looked at paper the date this girl claimed to have conceived was may 20th (which was in that 6mth split) BUT him and my sister started talking and hanging out being friends but NOT tog.. how should I help her with this situation..?? should he be dumped?

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep. Because he doesn't know how to keep it in his pants.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• No they were split up. I think she should try to support him if she truely loves him. Its rough enough finding this out but going at it and being dumped just sucks. Now if it were while they were still together or if he wanted to split for the time then yea but it was her choice to split from him.
    Anonymous

• I'm not so sure. I think it really depends on what they want to do. How does he feel about being a father if it turns out that he is one? Will he want to continue on with your sister, or will he want to try to work out a relationship with the child's mother? Will your sister hold his child against him? What does she think of being a step-mom if it is his and they stay together? How will she feel about being with someone who's going to have to pay child support?
    If they want it to work out, then I don't see why it should be a problem, If they're not going to work out, a quick and final goodbye would be best since there is a child involved.
    I do know someone who is raising the child her husband made with another woman while they were together and married. They were able to work it out and be happy. I don't see why any other couple couldn't make it through if they wanted to.
    Anonymous

• that's the thing..shes having a really hard time with it for some reason...but she loves him. he said he has to do what comes and that's be a dad if he is...I guess this girl was a nighter once in a while thing. but shes uncomfortable bc she's jealous he did this with this other girl while they were starting to talk again. lol he loved more than anything and she broke his heart the first time..so she said that's a reason to be upset is that she poped back into his life and he screwed another woman...(but they werent' yet back tog..)
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• He doesn't love anyone but himself. And guy that uses a girl as a "one nighter" is a piece of shit.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Truthfully you should stay out of threre relationship. Unless she asks you for your opinion on the issue. Then give your opinion and leave it alone.

Answer by louise2 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Well, since they were not together at the time, he might have fathered the child, I don't see any wrong doing on his part.
    Personally, though, I would wait till the dna result is in, before I get back w/ him. It would make a difference to me, weather my partner is, forever, tied to another woman...but that's just me though.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 3:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Why would your sister want to inherit all his stupid baby mama drama if she doesn't need to? They may have been split up but he wasn't thinking enough to use a condom or something??
    Anonymous