I need some tips!

Okay, tonight I really want BBQ Chicken. I bought some Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce. I read that some people add Brown Sugar to the BBQ Sauce for the sweet taste. But, I want my Chicken to be juicy & not tough. What can I do? I'm using my Oven to cook the Chicken Breasts.

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 3:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I just put everything in a baking dish, put enough sauce to cover, and bake at low temp-- around 300, until done. Yum Yum.

To make cleanup easy, you might want to line the dish with foil.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• If you cover the dish with foil it keep the chicken from drying out and leave it juicy.
    Anonymous

• be careful w/ the sugar...it burns easy
    Anonymous

• i just put in a baken dish and pour sauce over it and just bake and wrap foil over it. the more sauce u use the less crunchy the skin is so i tend to coat the chicken with one of thoes brushes and after 1/2 hour i coat again..that way i get the bbq chicken taste and crunchy skin...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Wrap it in tin foil. When it is done take it out of the tin foil and put the bbq sause on it.

Answer by louise2 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Okay, Thanks!!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 3:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Put in a baking dish, cover with BBQ Sauce, and place a patn of butter on each breast, cover and bake. I make this oven with boneless, skinless breasts. The first poster may be right about cooking them slow. I usually bake at 350 for an hour. If you have yellow, orange, and red bell pepper, add a few large slices to the dish before baking and you won't need any sugar. The peppers add a lot of flavor to the sauce and you won't miss the sugar at all. Another option is adding honey to the sauce instead of brown sugar.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2010