I'm having problems potty training my son. He knows he supposed to go the bathroom , but he refuses to use it.

I'm having problems potty training my son. He knows he supposed to go to the bathroom , but he refuses to use it.

702mommy

Asked by 702mommy at 3:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• That is usually a sign he isn't ready and you might want to wait for a month or two to try again.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I forgot to mention that he's anout to turn 4yr. in 3wks.
    702mommy

Answer by 702mommy at 3:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Even so, he just may be a late bloomer when it comes to pottying.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• My son is 3 years. We also have problems with potty training. The first part has controlled the last 4 months, but the second, he refuses to do it. He says he does not want to do it in the potty , he wants to do it on their clothes .He neither wants to be put a diaper.He had his review this week with the doctor, and she suggested we make a game with him .We recommend purchasing a large calendar, and a stiquers,For every time you make her things in the potty, one stiques pasted on the calendar. when the completion of the 10, we recommend purchasing a gift, $ 1. we will try this week. Sorry for my English, I know not very good, but I'm trying. I hope you've understood me.
    Sanasanita

Answer by Sanasanita at 4:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
    702mommy

Answer by 702mommy at 1:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2010