Rolling over

My daughter will be 4 months on Saturday and she is get to roll over. I have been rolling her over but still nothing. What can I do to help her?

JDalila

Asked by JDalila at 3:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Pretty much leave her alone. Put her on the floor on a carpet or on a blanket or mat. Dangling toys are nice and also a few things scattered for her to reach for. She will learn to roll on her own. Just give her the opportunity to explore.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I agree with amileegirl on this.

Answer by louise2 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• She will eventually roll over. Don't worry! It's not like she'll become 6 years old, just laying there helpless! haha

My son was a "late" "sitter-upper" and late walker.....my pediatrician urged us to take him to a (free) specialist, but I didn't worry about it or do "anything" special to help him.....I just knew he would eventually do what he needed to.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2010