Anyone else having a bad day? VENT IT HERE!

I'm in a pissy mood, having a HORRRRRRRRIBLE day at work, and I'm hoping that hearing I'm not the only one will help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me too.. GRAAAAAAAA DGNLSDNLNLDGLNDKNDNKDPIGPIGKDS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OK I FEEL BETTER, BUT MY KEYBOARD DOEs NOT...LOL
    Anonymous

• well my daughter got in my purse decided to play with ALL my MAKEUP and got it on her, my purse, the kitchen floor, my fridge and our poor dog....yeah and  to top that off i just FREAKIN started!!!! AHHH!

Anonymous

• you are not the only one...im in a funk the bills come in faster then the money and my 4 yr old has decide what ever annoys me he will do...ever see dumb and dumber?? u know the part were jim carrey goes aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh>>>in the dog van>>yeah my son is doing that ( HAVENT WATCHED THE MOVIE ) and hes barking lol...he thinks hes a dog. my dh is all we need we need we need. he thinks were rich or something lol... and my landlord is a jerk well he feels women have no say in things they just cook and clean and care for kids..and dosent like me for the fact that i have a mouth. ohhh and i twisted my ankel and its swollen and sore..but thanks for letting me vent lol and i hope your day turns around for u. * hugs* :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Well, I got over the chicken pox last Monday, and yesterday both my boss and daughter "came down" with them (they showed up). DD is at home with dad, and since my boss and I work in a two person office and already understaffed, I am doing the work of 3 by myself for a week. I'm stressed, busy and have been at work since 6:30 this morning. I won't get off until at least 6:30 tonight. When I get home I have to tend to my sick child, get homework done, clean the house, and hopefully get to sleep before I have to get up and do it all over again tomorrow. And the next day.

I'm taking my lunch right now and venting on here to help make me feel better, too! So I'm hoping that EVERYONE's days turn around, because this freaking sucks! LOL
    Anonymous

• where were you when your child was getting into your purse and sprerading lipstick everywhere? she sounds like she had atleast 30 mins to do all that. where were you for 30 mins??? obviously not around your kid watching her!!!
    Anonymous

• my parents are being total douches. they are pissed cause when we came down to see my husbands sister b4 he deplloys we tried to fit them in for lunch but they said they had other plans all of a sudden. anyways.back home catchings up on luandry.hubby went out and got a new cell phone and cell phone plan without talking things over with me. now hes got un lmited talk and text and web. things have not been that great between us and in the past everytime hes had text and web hes used it secretivly to talk to other women : / or old freind as he calls them. i cant trust him and i dont know what to do. . . . sigh. .
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• It doesnt take 30min to get things all over for kids!!! I was making cup cakes the other day and i turned around for 2min to take them out of the oven and when i looked back at my son he had colored all over the wall with BLUE PERMANENT MARKER!!!! took only 2min n it was everywhere! mayb she was in the bathroom! geeze!
    luvmyboysjj

Answer by luvmyboysjj at 6:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2010