confused ?? 26 weeks pregnant friday

my cervical length is at 3.3 it started iut at 5. just found out i have gastational diabetes yet i havent gained any weight so far. im on turbutaline evvery 4 hours for contractions while im in college for nursing and taking sole care of my two year old son... im just really concerned my daughter will be born early and spend a while in NICU. Any one else have early babies?? and what was your outcome. thanks for those who are open to share. Im also only 20 dealing with all this. My hubby works more than full time so i dont have i=his support most the time.

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• awww poor youz*hugs*
    i carried all my babies full term but i went into pre mature labor with them all! even thsi one! ive been contraciting since 19 weeks along. im 23 now.
    as long as your drs not worried if relaxe.stressin can only bring more harm. :D
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• thanks :) ya i went through most of this with my son as well and ended up carrying to 38 weeks and ended uo bieng induced because of pre eclampsia. both pregnancies went into preterm at 19 weeks :/ PRAY FOR ME LADIES lol :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• If you are on terb. every 4 hours why are you still going to school?!?! I had constant preterm labor with my last pregnancy and was on full bedrest (although hard with other kids). I was able to carry her to 36 weeks with terb., progesterone injections, and bedrest BUT did spend over a month at 3cm and 80% effaced. I now have a 14 month old and am close to 25 weeks pregnant. I stay at home and rest often...I ask family and friends to donate a couple hours of their time every week ot two (but doesn't always happen, can't count on anybody but yourself). So personally, got to bed no more than an hour after your 2 year old does. Make sure there are plenty of toys and a place for you to sit (but not straight up the whole time), keep up on fluids, and rest when needed (nap or at least lay down when he does). You can make it close to term! (Just slow down)
    croneasm

Answer by croneasm at 8:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2010