Ovulation during your period...

I think I ovulated during my period. Is this even possible. I know it is hard to tell with all the blood and everything, but after I had wiped my self clean. I noticed a large amount of ewcm with a tinge of red in it because I am on my period. Has this happened to anyone? Can this be the reason as to why I have not conceived?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• might be
    Anonymous

• You can ovulate when you are on your period but it is extremely rare. You would not be doing this every month. It all depends on when you have sex and th 24-72 hr window you have to get pregnant each month.
    Anonymous

• so start having sex during your period
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• It is possible to ovulate during your period, though like a PP said, not common at all. But I get extra egg-white-like discharge when I'm on my period, even though I'm not ovulating.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2010