Anyone know what the Duggar's hospital bill is?

And how they are going to pay it? I tried google but all I found is that it is in the millions.

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 5:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• why are you going to pay it???
    Anonymous

• do they not have insurance?
    Anonymous

• lol anon. i agree. who cares am sure the hospital has a payment plan, plus they get paid for the show. am sure they wont have a problem paying it
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I think they won't have many problems paying it somehow....

Ya remember when Jon Gosselin decided to start "working from home" - yeah right, their TV show paid for them to both be full time actors - the Duggars are paid a whole bunch too.
    Anonymous

• Why is everyone suddenly so ENTHRALLED with Dugger's hospital bills? They are well paid, I'm sure they have insurance...and I doubt there will be any shortage of people willing to reach out to them if they need it. I just hope that the baby survives and is healthy, how would you feel if your baby was in the NICU and all you kept hearing about was people asking and just HOW do you plan on paying your hospital bill??? I don't agree with all of their beliefs, but I'm more worried about paying on my bills atm.
    *puts soapbox away*
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Nope...its not my concern or my business. They arent the first ppl in the world to have a preemie baby and have an astronomical hospital bill.
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 7:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Honestly, what makes it your business to know? My firstborn spent 12 days in the NICU. Do you need to know what that cost? My 4th spend 4 days in the PICU. That cost around $17,000. I spent a total of 10 days in the hospital, had 2 surgeries, countless tests, all kinds of stuff - that bill was $35,000. Do you care? Of course not. So why do you care about their bill? It's none of your business, just like it's none of mine.
    Anonymous

• Oh, and there's a little boy not too far away from here, who has spent more of his life in the hospital than out. His bill, not the total, just what they have to pay AFTER insurance covers their part, is coming close to $3 million dollars. AFTER insurance. Who's gonna pay that?
    Anonymous

• they have insurance. and the moola to pay the bill.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2010