relationship husband probs

me and my husband have been together fot 2 years.. Im 18 and he ia 19 we are having are first baby aug 18 ish i will be 19 and he willl be 20 . i feel like i have grown up a lot being pregnant and liveing on are own and paying bills and same with my husaband but i have a feeling he is not ready to be a dad and do not know how he will do his out look is so diffrent then mine and how he seems like he will not buge for anything like i told him when the baby is borne he will hold it and he has a fear of holding little babys but i told him with your baby it is diffrent and he will want to but he told me he will have nuthing to do with it tell it is older and then also when the baby gets here we will never go out to eat because if the baby crys it is a freek thing for him what do i do to help him get readdy to ba a dad any thought

lalaberk1

Asked by lalaberk1 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• sad
    Anonymous

• do you have friends that will let you babysit or nieces and nephews?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Honey, who is ever ready for a baby? It's normal to be scared, aren't you a little scare? God your just kids... you have to take your hats off to the both of you for getting married and having a baby and stepping up to being ADULTS. I'm much older and sometimes I get scared of the same thing. Pray honey and learn to talk calmly to your husband about your fears and dreams and hopes!! It will all work out fine.
    Anonymous

• no i just moved to hawaii so we have no one out here and im not scared one bit really i have a lot of frothers and sis and foster people i have been around baby my whold like and use to work in a day cair... im ready for this im just worryed about him he dont reallyknow crap about a baby but i try my best to help him and take him to classes with me
    lalaberk1

Answer by lalaberk1 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• He will come around, in the meantime you might want to lay off him a bit :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• AAAHHHHH....
    Just wait untill, the baby gets here................
    I am female, all my cousins left, I had no sisters....

...when I had my baby , I WAS SCARED !!!

I got over it, This is normal, he will be fine, Just say "HERE" and hand him the baby.......
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2010