a list of jobs

can you name a few jobs that work only monday-friday
i cant work on the weekends
i need more ideas
thank u

p.s list any jobs

parkslope

Asked by parkslope at 5:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • childcare
    Anonymous

• most places want you to work a weekend. life isint that easy to have a weekend lol
    Anonymous

• Hi,
    There are more jobs in my work at home group and I recommend checking out the lionbridge thread.
    That job pays $14.50/hr.
    Westathome you can work M-F too. There is also a post for that one. I think it pays $8.50/hr
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 5:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Here is a list of companies that hire home based workers... I don't know if they will want weekend work or not, I'm sure some will but some may not. There are a lot of companies there, so hopefully you can find something that works for you. You may also want to look in to a home business. Any home business will allow you to set your own hours, and many of us work just M-F, others work 7 days or there are even those that only work 4... It's all up to you with a business... I know I work my business about 3-5 hours 5 days a week... 

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I make my schedule. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Own your own business click here for ideas. Or work for a governemental agency, lawyers etc..

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• With any part time job application you generally list the hours you are available to work. Of course, they prefer those who can work weekends, but if you are able to work during the day on weekdays that's also a plus...so try grocery stores, department stores, places like Wal-Mart & Target, etc etc.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Check out my web site at www.bka250.com
    Tracie
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• With a home business you get to set your own hours. c-theavonlady.com is my website and I love what I do. Maybe you could work for a bank, clean houses, walk dogs or babysit.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Receptionist, teacher asistants, ummm....IDK running a blank
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010