Do you like it?

My dh has always wanted to have anal sex and I've always told him no. Now our sex life could use a little spicing up and I'm trying to decide if I should try it or not. I'm really afraid of the pain and I just don't know if I'm comfortable with it. Do you like it? Did it hurt badly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I tryed it and hated it. But know my hubby wants it all the time. I do tell him no. but tired of hearing it.
    Anonymous

• all i ever hear is anal anal anal

men are so gross, anal hurts!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I used to think men who wanted anal they were gay...lol but some men love going through the back door mine tries to too he'll ask or sometimes I'll have like 2 shots of Tequila to relax and as long as he ease it in slowly at my pace I am alright after all that the rest will be ok I guess he says if I would have let him on a regular basis my anal would have been used to it...I think he is correct...I don't care for it too much but I have heard woman having orgasms this way too. So let's just give it time I guess...Have Fun!
    Anonymous

• All mine ever wants is anal too! It is sooo annoying and it hurts soooo bad.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Sometimes it feels fine to me and other times it hurts pretty bed. You have to be relaxed or it will hurt. Not to get into details but if you use other means of stimulating yourself and are relaxed I have found this quite enjoyable. But like I say only sometimes. And weirdly enough I tend to prefer it when I'm pregnant....dont know why. I guess because vaginally it becomes uncomfortable durning pregnancy for me. Anyhow also ONLY do it if YOU want to not for someone else (even if that someone else is your husband) and you two must be clear that if you say no or stop or if it hurts you he will stop and have no hard feelings! Also if you do try or succed in this make sure he washed before having vaginal sex due to bacteria so you dont end up with a UTI. Good luck hun!
    Anonymous

• I think men who do that must be gay, Have some self respect and slap him everytime he suggest it or tries it, you can get an infection doing it that way.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• In all honesty, I'm the one who wants it, and SO has not been exploitative in that ream much...

Use a bunch of lube, go slow, relax. You may just like it ;)

And to stacey~ no, men who like anal aren't gay- your @$$ is tight and feels good. it is very simple. Its a totally different experience. and if people weren't so uptight, they might realize that it actually feels good!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I enjoy it too, but you do have to start out slow each time and lube up - didn't think I would like it 1st. time, but I got hooked and love it - try it, it might be for you :-)
    Anonymous

• obbydobbie,,,,,,,,,,,that's so freakin disgusting, butt holes are for pooping, not for penis's
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• NOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ONCE THEY GET THERE.......

You are stuck.

I ENDED UP, where I COULD NOT EVEN CONTROL MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS !!!!!!

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2010