that SOB crossed the line please read and respond

I have told my husband I was NEVER going back to him last night and several other times. As of this morning at 10:00 am tucson time he sent my mother graffic pictures of me to her. He has crossed the line and there is nothing the police can do. They(the police) asked to see my pictures he sent to my mother...WTF! I would not put it past him...but this is embarrasing. I'm angry and upset. I have pic of his penis but I would never share them.

tucsonmomof2

Asked by tucsonmomof2 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• that is immature and stupid, goodbye husband
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Those pictures are also probably on the internet. That's why you never let anyone take pictures of you like that.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I understand your frustration. To trust someone with something so personal is a big thing and he crossed that line majorly. Your children do not need to be around a person like that and you certainly dont either. There are plenty other gentlemen who would care a lot more about you than that. Love and support to you!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• the best thing to do id act like you dont care, keep the anger to yourself, yeah, but dont express it to him, bc he knows this is how he can push your buttons.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, it's very unfortunate that someone you trusted did that. I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be for him to send pictures like that to a family member. Very immature on his part, and so low of him.

I'm sorry the Police Dept. isn't able to do anything, maybe a private attorney is able? Also you could ask family to discard any texts from him without opening them.

I personally wouldn't do the whole revenge, sending pics of his penis to people. One it may not even phase him, or it may just cause him to get dirtier and lower with his immaturity.

Be the bigger person. Don't let him see how it's hurt you, him sending the pics... I think if he gets no ((( reaction ))) for his actions, he might stop. He's doing it to get at you, to upset you, offend you, and if you don't respond he can't have that satisfaction!

Sorry again,
    Good luck hope things get better.

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 6:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I guess I don't get the motivation. Like, why on planet earth does your Mom need to see them? It's just gonna make her uncomfortable and hurt HER, not really you. What an idiot he is.
    Anonymous

I agree
    Anonymous

• I promise to make approving posts if I see you on 4chan!
    Anonymous

• HE IS A ASS !!!!!!
    SHOW< THEM HIS PENIS !!!!!

IF HE WANTS TO PLAY DIRTY, SO BE IT !!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2010