9 weeks no morning sickness..

i've been nautious or dizzy at times but no complete morning sickness... this is ok? and i wont get it from this point right? was terrible sick with my 1st!

rahrahsmama

Asked by rahrahsmama at 5:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not all pregnancies have morning sickness. I had none with my 1st and moderate with my 2nd and horrible now with my 3rd
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Well you are lucky. not every pregnancy is the same. So you could go through the whole pregnancy not sick or all the sudden you could start feeling sick. no way to tell.
    Anonymous

• Perfectly fine, not everyone gets sick. With my first I felt queezy here and there, but no definite morning sickness. With my 2 month old. Oh by I didn't want to get up and do anything.

Consider yourself lucky and enjoy it. :D
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I never had a symptom except a missed period. the way later on, my stomach grew a little and I felt him move. I never had any early contractions. On went into labor on my own 2 days after due date and had him after 7 hours total. You should be fine. You may or may not get sick.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• be grateful honey!!!!
    Anonymous

• i did not get it till i went in to my 2nd tri
    Anonymous

• i am greatful!! haha thats for sure! and i do hope i dnt get it goin into my 2nd tri. i have just enough gas to make up for bein sick last time though! lol
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 7:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• it's still possible that you will get morning sickness, but it's ok and normal if you don't. i'd just keep my fingers crossed, and hope that you don't get sick :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2010