How much does your 2 and a half year old weigh??

I watch a 2 1/2 year old and he is 26 lbs the other children in his family isn't small at all and his mom tells me he don't eat good at home and he never eats breakfast and i told her he eats good for me but he only eats one meal here and he will not eat anything else for me (no snacks but he will eat candy) The mother also hasn't giving him milk since he turned 2 and don't give him stuff in place of it either i was just wondering if this is small for his age when i change him you can see every rib in his body and you can wrap both your hands around his waist without him sucking in...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd weighs 30lb. and she's not quite 2 1/2.
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• My 19 month old is 26lbs 6oz. She just had a dr appt yesterday. That seems very thin for a child a whole year older than her. However, my niece is a twig and it isn't for lack of eating........that's just how she's built.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2010