How do you dust where you really don't think of it unless something comes up to look at it by then it is tons of dust monsters...LOL???

Like behind the refridgerator, stove, washer and dryer just about anything heavy that you would never move yourself...Oh and our BIG television set...I guess now that I know I'll try to keep up with it....lol

What do you ladies do? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Make a list of things to be cleaned once a month, and put all the random stuff on it, and have a date set each month to check the list and do the work.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• dust behind a refrigerator...never....only if it is moved.  I do dust everyday if I see the need. I do use a dust pan & dust broom everyday. However, I never go looking for things to dust.

Anonymous