Similar situation?

I have a 27 month old and am currently 6.5 months pregnant with my second. And although it wasn't that long ago, I can hardly remember the first pregnancy. So I was wondering if any one has had a similar situation and could help me out....

Every once in a while, though more than not, I get sharp stabbing pains in my uterus. At first I thought they were braxtons but it isn't my whole "belly", it is in an isolated area. It feels almost like ligament pain, I guess, but no where near any ligaments I know of. The top of my belly also really hurts. I am trying to make sense of the pain. My doctor just writes it off as doing too much....

So, has anyone felt something similar to put my mind at ease, maybe it is ligament pains... I don't know!

jennjune1984

Asked by jennjune1984 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like ligament pains.....trust me, they stretch all over.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• wow, I am almost in your exact situation! Anyway , I get so many different pains but one new one that I have noticed is that kind of pain that you get when you workout and get that "stitch" in your side. It usually comes after I have been up and about for a bit. So I sit down and drink some water and it usuallly helps. Maybe you are a little dehydrated or maybe short on potassium. Who knows, pregnancy is crazy!!!
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 7:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2010