help

hi i've been having this very strang sensation for the last couple months.. when i pee i'm having air bubbles come out of my urethra... at first i just thought it was air stuck in my vagina but it kept happing and now im realizing it's coming from my urethra.. it's really embarassing but please has anyone every experienced this? im worried it something serious .. o and theres no pain and no smell thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Health

• i think if it makes you that uncomfortable you should talk to your doctor it could be something serious or not. But just to make yourself more comfortable and know for a fact if its a problem or not. Your doctor hasn't see or heard anything much weirder than that, they see and hear some of the weirdest stuff everyday so talk to your doctor
    Excited1stMommy

Answer by Excited1stMommy at 7:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• queef perhaps?
    Anonymous

• no lol not that it's deff coming from my pee hole
    Anonymous

• If it makes you feel any better, my mother had the exact same thing and the doctor said it was nothing to worry about. He explained it but I don't remember exactly how he put it but I do know, no need to worry. :)
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2010