where can I find a Lesbian Wedding Planner?

I live in Delaware, Ohio and need help planning a Wedding for next summer. Prefer a Lesbian Planner.

mjnichols

Asked by mjnichols at 7:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe contact your local chapter for GLBT, I bet they would know of someone that could help.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• If you google it you will find endless places, and people.

Answer by older at 7:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• tried googlin got me no1 in Delaware/
    mjnichols

Answer by mjnichols at 7:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• maybe at a gay bar
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You want her to be gay or you want someone who specializes in same sex weddings?

I'm curious why it would matter. If he/she is a professional and acts in such a way.... why does it matter?

If you are having a same sex wedding then when you interview the planner be very specific as to your needs... in what ever way you feel they would differ from a hetro wedding couple.  If you sence any hesitation on the planners part... dont hire him/her.

congratz btw.

Anonymous

• lol um ok...no i want them to specialize in Gay weddings....
    mjnichols

Answer by mjnichols at 8:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• What's is the difference between a gay wedding and a wedding? Well besides the fact that it's a same sex marriage. What is done differently? I'm just curious. I'm not being mean. I just don't know.
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 9:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Hahahah . . . I was also wondering why you wanted a lesbian to plan your wedding! I didn't understand what difference it would make.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2010