I have a date in an hour, I used Nair Upper Lip, and now I have a rash!!! WHAT DO I DO?????????????!!!!!!!!

I've used this before, but it's been like a year or something. But I have a date tonight, and thought I would use it again, and now my upper lip is all red and irritated. HELP!!!! He's going to be here in less than an hour!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you have causasian skin can you get some Top Care Brand (supermarket brand for sure, maybe cvs or riteaid) Calamine Lotion -it dries super super fast and is very easy to apply in small amounts -in fact I use it to down play facial aging darkness -when I wear it my lines around my mouth are less noticeable.

If you have African American skin try getting some dark liquid makeup any brand - and just lightly dab some on.

gotta laugh at your horror - I once shaved my moustache (years before I discovered Top Care Calamine Lotion) and thought I'd stopped the bleeding from niking myself - well right after that I had to go pick up pizza from my fav place for my kid's school party -went in and came out and checked myself- ahhhhhhhhhh i was still bleeding!!!!!!!

sooooo embarrasshing
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• put vagisil on it
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• antihistimine cream
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Get ice on it NOW!!!

After 10 minutes of ice, put a few drops of Visine eye drops on the skin. This causes redness to go away. It will actually constrict your blood vessels.

Do NOT use powder make up over it. It'll make it look flaky and gross. DAB on some liquid make up with a sponge very lightly.

Take the Visine with you in your purse. Excuse yourself after 1 hour to reapply. Even if you don't seem red yet, reapply the Visine. Drink plenty of water while you are on this date. If you drink too much alcohol you could get red faced all over.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• call and cancel your date because that is never going to clear in an hour. Your lucky if it will clear by morning!
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I don't have any of that stuff!! :(((( I have some eye drops somewhere but I have no idea where it's at!
    Anonymous

• ooh I found some hydrocortison cream in my first aid kit, but it's making my lip itch really bad now UGH I might as well cancel :'(
    Anonymous

• Try Milk i no this works
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 8:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• lol sucks to be you
    Anonymous

• I tried a cold washcloth, hydrocortisone, an ice pack, now I have Vitamin E oil on it..........If this doesn't work after a few minutes, milk it is, and after that I'm canceling.. :'( Thanks for the help ladies!!! I'm never using this shit again!!!!!!!
    Anonymous