are stomach pains normal in the first trimester?

this is my firat pregnancy, & i was feeling this slight pain in my tummy. it wasn't like a severe pain but it was there. i 8 weeks & 3 days today & im just a little worried i guess, because i have endometriosis & kinda makes me alarmed to every ache & pain i feel! so is it normal?

mrs.morell

Asked by mrs.morell at 8:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry! I used to worry about each and every little ache and pain too, it's perfectly normal to feel that way. Don't be too concerned about pain unless it is getting worse or you start bleeding. If you need to ease your mind though, just go see your OB, that's what they are there for and they are used to it! Good luck Momma! (:
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• its totally normal!!!! It kinda sucks being pregnant sometimes simply bc we are so aware of our bodies and every single little pain!! You are totally normal! You will have a lot of strange pains throughout your entire pregnancy! Its not the most pleasant thing in the world but its part of pregnancy people usually forget to mention! As long as you are not in severe pain, and are not bleeding then everything is perfectly healthy normal and fine! Congrats on the pregnancy!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2010