question about how teeth come in..strange one lol

ok.. so my daughter is almost 8 months. she has her bottom front teeth, and now has her right eye tooth (? i think that's what it is called). Is that normal for her to not get her top front teeth next? Im sure it is..just wondering. Also, her top tooth looks like it came in infront of her gums.. is that normal also? I suppose I was expecting it to come through the flat part of her gums..you know what i mean? anyways..just curious. im new at this. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A couple of my kids' teeth came in in a really odd order. There is no set order they have to come in. No clue about your other question though.
    Anonymous

• My SIL got all her "i" teeth in before any others.... My mil is always like "I should have known then!" lol
    I know it varies baby to baby! And I was surprised too with where the tooth comes out but yes, it sounds normal!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Yep, this is normal, just a bit out of order. My almost 8 month old has had "fangs" for a few weeks, now one of the upper middle ones is finally coming through.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2010