Ovulation charting???

I started charting my temp yesterday to see if I ovulate. I haven't had my period return from having my daughter almost 11 months ago but I don't nurse as often so I wanted to see if I have started ovulating again. I got the whole charting the temp but I see that you can also keep track of your cervical mucus and what not. How do you do that? What do I look for and how do I know what to keep track of? Is there other things that I should keep an eye out for? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My temperatures were always all over the place, so when I was TTC, I quit temping after the first month and started just keeping track of my cervical fluid and using OPKs when I was pretty sure I was close to ovulating. If you pay attention, you will see a very obvious change in your cervical fluids when you're about to ovulate. Read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility because she details the best and even (gross, I know) has pictures.
    Anonymous