I need husky clothing for my 2y/o daughter but I cant afford it. Anyone have some?

My daughter is two years old and is the size of a 5 year old. She is 37"-38" tall and weighs 45lbs. A waist line of 26 1/2 inches and her momma butt. HAHA. I have searched all the local stores, but cannot find any husky clothing for her. I have been buying 5T clothing for her, but the pants are still too tight and too long for her. Cant wear any jeans at all. I was wondering if anyone has some cute husky clothes that she could have. I can pay for shipping if needed. Please let me know. Thanks, Cassie

dragonbaby6

Asked by dragonbaby6 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• try craigslist.
    Anonymous

• What exactly is "husky" clothing? I've never heard of that before....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• husky = fat
    Anonymous

• I feel your pain my dd is only 3m and wears size 9-12m dresses and shirts and size 3-6m pants i just by her dresses its easier my dd is very long on top and she is big for her age but she is not fat at all
    sashasmom159

Answer by sashasmom159 at 3:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2010