help please

ladies i am only 4 days late but i am a little worried because my periods are always regular never off i have 2 kids and they have always been back on track after them but i was wondering is cramping like i am going to start but never do a symptom and is discharge a symptom

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 9:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• uh, why don't you take a pregnancy test?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Yeah, when I was really early in my pregnancy with my daughter I was cramping exactly like I would if I was about to start but it just wasn't coming. I was like that for the first month and a half. Excessive discharge can be a sign of pregnancy or just your period coming. Of course the cramping could be just your period as well.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• i took one but it gave me a neg
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 9:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I'd say give it another week and if you still haven't gotten your period, try another home preg. test and if that is neg. then go to your doctor and get a blood test. Good luck! (:
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2010