Who all hooks up with the ex sometimes?

Im curious if anyone still hooks up with their baby's daddy any? Even though you're not together.

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm married, so i don't- LOL!

Answer by dannersmell at 6:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I do! lol I'm single and scared of cooties. lol Not my "baby daddy" but I have 1 ex that I can hook up with when I need to and I know he's clean- I use protection though. I know what to expect from him and I'm not out there, so it's all good. lol

Answer by gamijo at 7:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Since I got with my fiance I don't but before that I did. Partially because I thought we would get back together and I still loved him, and partially because I wanted to get back at his gf because he had cheated on me with her. It was immature, but I was young and it's in the past now. Not something I would do again.

Answer by whittear at 7:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

Answer by TadpolesMommy at 8:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Not me !!

Answer by roseisme at 8:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Damn that sounds hard up to may say he is clean and you know him so well. You dont know of he is hooking up with someone who has something that doesn't wash away.

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 10:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009