cheating

my boyfriend works 3rd shift and today i was back home while he was here and he was acting really strange i called him and he told me that he was sleeping when i really know that he wasnt sleeping i could tell in his voice.....well earlier he was in the shower and i looked through his phone and found a txt from a unknown number asking what time he should come over??? how do i approach him about this?? i know i shouldnt have looked through his phone but i was really hoping to make myself feel better by not seeing anything....but i did....im heart broke

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• yes you should of looked at his phone, hes your boyfriend, why not. you should confront him, investigate and if he cheated, leave him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Ask him flat out...
    your together. it shudnt matter if you look through it or not.
    if its nothing to hide... it shouldnt be a big deal
    good luck mommi
    dont take no shyt from him
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Maybe it is a guy friend wanting him to come play video games. Just ask him

Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You had every right to look through his phone. Call the number and see who it is. It's how I found out my hubby was cheating.
    Anonymous

• Maybe it's just me but i don't think he'll just openly confess if you ask him. He'll just come up with an excuse. I think you should do a little more investigating or try to catch him in the act. In the past, if I asked a man if he was cheating he would ALWAYS deny it until the end. I would have to have proof.
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 10:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• yeah id gather more or call the number before letting him know your thinking somethings up
    Anonymous

• Wouldn't the first obvious response be to simply ask him where he is going that day? I mean he could be hanging out with a buddy, helping someone move, etc. Why does it have to be a girl? Don't stress out until you talk to him.
    Anonymous

• well i asked him.....it was a girl "she just broke up with her boyfriend and needed someone to talk to" but yet he cant explain why the incoming txts are deleted but not outgoing.....he is a horrible liar......i dont know what to do
    Anonymous

• If you can not trust him......

LEAVE HIM.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• If you know he's lying, there's no trust there. Best to move on and get over him. That's my opinion, sorry for this. Hope you'll be ok.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2010