Is having two kids hard?

I was wondering because I just had a baby boy little over 8 months ago and I am pregnant again... I am already 20 weeks along... so when he/she is born my baby boy will be a little over a year old... any one in this situation? is it really hard, stressful? or does it all work out? (sleeping, eating, bathing, etc)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• no i have 6 its easy
    Anonymous

• Nope, I have three all close together and I love it!!
    Anonymous

• when my daughter was born, my son was 1 1/2..... now they are 4 and 2... it will all work itself out. I wouldn't stress over it.... Go with the flow
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 10:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• there will be times where it is hard, but stressing about it now will not do you any good. you will figure it out. just like you figured out how to do it with one :-D
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I have 5. My last two are 3 and 4. Only 13 months apart. Just be organized, you will survive!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• MIne are 15 months apart.... usually I reply to questions like these, "No, it's pretty easy" but I must be going through a rough spell right now because my gut reaction today is, "brace yourself!" lol. Really, I think it ebbs and flows. Right now my kids are almost 3 years and almost 18 months... I have my hands full. The early months were a lot easier than I had expected. Would I change it? No way, not even on the hard days. They're very sweet together. I think it will pay off in a couple of years, too... You'll become a pro at multi-tasking, you'll develop a sense of humor about your inability to care for your own person (two people you can handle, but will you get a shower every day or remember to eat lunch? If so you're more talented than I). There are some really fun things about having them so close. Good luck, and get some rest.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010