Im scared but at the same time...

Im so disgusted with my breasts...they looked like deflated pancakes...I breastfed my baby and I will never regret doing that because it was soo important and I know it was....but now I look at my body ...and I feel disgusted with that one thing...my boobs...they are just soo nasty looking...I dont think you can even classify them as an A...they are just so small, they are like flaps of skin just laying on my chest. I want to get breast implants so badly...because I no longer feel like a woman and I have nothing to offer my husband who might I add IS a boob man ( I knew this when we got together and I had much larger boobs!) ...but im scared of the surgery, but at the same time im tired of looking at my nasty chest

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't feel bad, my two breastfed babies turned my once perky D's into saggy C's. I HATE the way look and I'm seriously considering having implants put in.....but I can't decide if I'm vain enough to really risk my health by going into surgery to do it.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I'm pregnant with my second baby and I plan on breast feeding too. My boobs went from a full B to a small B after my first baby and they don't look like they did before. I plan on having breast implants after i'm done breast feeding my second baby. It's a personal decision, but I'll only be 21 and I want to be happy with my body.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• if you can afford it do it, probably after talking to the doctor you could get all the questions answered and not be scared!!
    Anonymous