If you had the chance......

If you had the chance to move to Hawaii would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds nice but I'd have to visit first
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 10:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• maybe if my family was comming with me. i would love to move somewhere "tropical" with beautiful weather, i want to move back to florida. i moved there for 2 yrs but i went by myself and i got lonley eventually so i moved back here to ny where my family is. hawaii is kinda far so i would probably stay closer. plus i had a friend who went to college in hawaii and she said that the natives dont like tourists on there island.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• My in-laws live there so we wouldn't be alone, we live in Co and were sick of the weather and cold. Would go to Florida but no family therr
    Anonymous

• nope, unless I was infinitely wealthy.  Hawaii is very expensive.  My dad was born there and lived there until he was 10 before my grandparents moved.  We still have much of my dad's side of the family there but as a whole my dad's side has quite a bit of money.  

My older sister and my bil bought a vacation home there about 3-4 years back after several planned visits.  While they love it there and they can spend as much as a month at a time there my sister says it's hella expensive.  For most locals they even complain about the cost of living there compared to how us who live on the Main Island live/make.  

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1. hate winter
    2. hate snow
    3. hate ice
    4. hate being cold
    5. hate the heating bill
    6. hate the flu season
    7. hate shopping in the cold
    8. hate driving in the snow
    9. hate having cold feet

LOL WHEN ARE WE LEAVING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• na..iim good
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• It's super expensive there. I would love to live in an ocean community, but I don't know that I would enjoy the inflated costs of said community.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Ohio4 were going June, see ya there ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Nooo, no no no no no. We went there for a week for our honeymoon. Stranded on an island where everything costs an arm and a leg is not my idea of paradise. It's also always windy. No thanks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2010