How soon will these antibiotics work

Don't bitch about it to me. I've heard enough from my mom.

The guy I got it from, he found he had it a few weeks ago, took antibiotics, and thought it was gone. The doctor place told him to come back only if his symptoms come back. or whatever.
So we ended up having sex 2 days ago. And when i came home it stung really bad when I peed. Which was REALLY weird that it happened that soon, because you normally dont get symptoms for atleast 5 days if you even get them at all.
I thought it was a UTI for that night and the next morning, then i told him about it and he told me he just got treated for chlamydia. I don't care that he didnt tell me before, its not his fault the antibiotics didn't get rid of it. so dont bitch about how he's stupid of whatever. (continued below)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Health

• So I went to the doctor the next day cuz the stinging didn't go away, and they told me I had a bladder infection. So they gave me antibiotics and I went home. Well today they called and said "your test results came back and you have chlamydia, stop taking the other antibiotics and come get these" so I had to tell my mom i needed to get those. I got them. she wasn't happy about it BUT. anyways heres my question..

I have these antibiotics that I take 4 pills tonight with some food and thats it, just one does. How soon will it take effect? I know I shouldn't be having sex anytime soon, but they told me to come back in a week or 2 if my symptoms come back.

Anonymous

• Well um, if he got treated a few weeks ago and was symptom free and all sounds to me like he contracted it again. If I were you I would be pissed he didnt tell me before having sex with him. Then I would be pissed at myself for not using a condom. So, I wont say how stupid he is/was. But I will tell you that maybe you should have used a condom...and maybe after having an std he should have been considerate enough to tell you and use a condom JUST IN CASE. I hope that you get lucky and it is just a UTI...
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• o well never mind you have an std...it should start working in a few days....I wouldnt recommend having sex and have him go get retested and before starting sex again you get retested. what likely happened is you got it before he got rid of it and you will just keep passing it back and forth until you are both clean.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• this is the original poster so everone knows.

it was the 1st time in forever that i didn't use a condom. which i feel so stupid for cuz i could of prevented it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• He's open about it. and he kept making sure when i said i had a bladder infection to make sure it wasn't chlamydia. so he knows to get tested and treated again. I know he hadn't slept with anyone after his pills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2010