What would you do and what do you think about this predicament?

So, dh and mine's good friend (guy) needed help 1.5 months ago because his fiancee was kicked out of her home w/ her mom. I lent him my brand new car to go pick her up in Illinios from North Carolina. He brought her and all her crap back and they both stayed in my home for a month. They just moved out last week. So a few days ago we all made plans to go out to dinner, my dh couldn't come because of work (military). So our friend and his now wife come over and I end up driving with my two young boys. At his wife's request we stop at a wine and spirits store for some alcohol. We all walk inside together and me and my good friend split the cost. His wife walks outside angry and says that he's flirting with me and takes of in his car. Now according to her, he is not to be around me or my dh or the kids, matter of fact he's not allowed to have any friends w/o her approval. He cannot even text, message or call us. what do u think?

LynnB1

Asked by LynnB1 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He needs to leave that crazy bitch!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Thats what I said!!!! an anulment isnt too late...its only been 3 weeks.....sheesh!!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Tell her to "Fuck Off."
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Wow, she is super insecure. Also, what an idiot---She doesn't want him around you, but she takes off and forces him to ride with you? I'm not sure what I would do. I suppose your friend is going to have to handle this, but I hope he realizes that if she is this psycho already, it will only get worse. I can't stand insecure women.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I texted her and told her how disgusting it was for her to ever accuse her dh of anything especially with me. Dh and him are best friends, long before they were even dating. I bent over backwards to help them both out and she has the nerve to bring my name up as someone her dh is flirting with???? are you friggin serious!?!?
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• She has probably always been jealous of you, but had to bite her tongue while she was accepting your help. Not to put you on the spot, but are you prettier than her?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Amen ladies...you're confirming what was going on in my head!! I honestly don't see it going very well, but thats his woman he has to deal with....But when she involves me and my name into the equation, thats when I felt the need to text the little ho.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Bridget.......i've been getting that feeling about her...that she was insecure and possibly jealous. I dunno about being prettier I would rather let you be the judge and let me know what you think... :)
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Do you have a pic of her, so we can compare?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I think I know why her parents threw her out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2010