Pregnancy Symptoms?

Ok..so I'm getting ready to test..I still think it may be to early. Usually I wait until 10 days after I've missed a period just to eliminate having to go buy more tests later. I've got a few days left. My symptoms are..darker aereolas, sore nipples, dark pronounced blue veins going to my nipples, twinging on sides and pelvic area, heartburn after I eat, annoying lower back pain, I thought I smelled burning paper today, and it turned out to be my beautiful Valentine's Day arrangement from DH (which is now strategically placed on the porch lol). The obvious lack of period, sneezing episodes, starting peeing frequently as of today. I just have this nagging feeling, like I did with my 2nd, almost a feeling of such certainty that the HPT seems like an unecessary step! lol Thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• trust your body...normally if you KNOW your pregnant...your pregnant lol. this isnt your first rodeo so you have something to compare it to as well. I say take the test!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You aren't lying girl! lol Did you ever get that feeling that you just know? I had that with my son..but avoided testing out of fear (bad situation)..and now I'm in a good situation..and have that feeling of certainty again. Crazy!
    Anonymous

• Most likely, you are. If deep inside you know. . you know! There were times when I thought I was, because logically, I should have been with the signs. But I really knew I wasn't. It's a natural thing, you just know it.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I figured out that if I am..I'm between 4.5-5.5 weeks...so the heartburn thing is throwing me for a loop. Heartburn started at around 6-7 weeks with my son (found out when I was 7.5 weeks)..and that was the reason I tested with him. Seems a little early..but I guess it's not too unusual..
    Anonymous