how can i lose the belly fat

well i didnt get that fat im back to my regular body but around my belly is a little pouchy wat can i do about that???

mommy1169

Asked by mommy1169 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When driving, suck in your stomach to the beat of the music (great for abs)
    Dance while cleaning (works all muscles, and makes cleaning more fun)
    Replace computer chair w/ exercise ball

How about a variety of Crunches? Takes 10 minutes or so and works the core & abs.

You can do "normal crunches"
    Side crunches -lie on back, feet in air, arms behind your head then crunch" side to side like you are trying to get your elbows and knees to meet.
    Double crunches - lift arms/shoulders up while legs/knees come up to meet each other.

Reverse crunch - lie on back, cross right leg over left knee, arms behind head - lift legs & butt like you are crunching

I’m a Beachbody Coach and my goal is to help others get healthy, one person at a time. You don't need to be my customer for me to help you. If you get discouraged & need some encouragement message me.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 8:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Did you breast feed, or are you still? That is The best way to lose fat anywhere in your body.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2010