What was your "blondest moment" ?

Mine: Out with a friend driving around all afternoon, we constantly asked the time, but had no clock in the car, so when we got back to her house I said...... Hey kim do you have a pen I'm going to write down the time. I started writing it down as I slowly came back to reality.. It would never change. LMAO

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 1:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've looked for the phone and been talking on it. I've looked for my glasses. And had them on.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i was saying bye to my friends as in forever,never to see them again and one of them said "this is great" well i was already an emotional reck so i said "did you just say this is great?" i then realized my friend was saying it to throw a fit,not to be rude.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• when my mom told me one day to water the plants , so i started watering them , and the ones in the patio too . (there were 2 plants in the kitchen )

so i start to water the plants from the patio , when all of a sudden i realize that the one i was watering at taht moment , was a fake plant ! omG ! i feel sooo stupid da i just went back in thinkin da the neighbors' saw me !

i couldnt stop laughing , but i was also as red as a tomato lol
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I was in a convenience/gas station store, and saw chocolate skittles. I thought they were pretty cool, so I went to the door and yelled across the parking lot to my husband, "Hey, guess what I just saw! I just saw the coolest thing! They have chocolate M&M's. I've never seen them before! Wow! Chocolate M&M's!" Then I went and sat in the car. A few seconds later, I looked at him and said... "I just said, M&M's...didn't I?" He said Yep. lol.. Oh dear... LOL... My excuse was that I was preggo. :D
    srbeusk

Answer by srbeusk at 3:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Great answers everyone. Funny stuff.

I love the looking for the phone while you're on it. Chocolate M&M's people must have thought you were from another world... so surprised about them. haha. Watering a fake plant.. hey maybe you got the dust off? :D
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 4:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2010