Let's get creative: Kudos to best answer: What's your super power?

What and Why

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 1:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Empathy is both my super power and my kryptonite!!! I understand and feel for people to the point of physically hurting for them, and have the uncanny ability to soothe and say all the right things. Sometimes I wish I could turn it off, though. It can breed anxiety.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 9:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i have a very good memory,i once memorized 700 words and definitions a day before my test and ofcourse i passed :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• "reading" people, what they are like, if they have good or bad energy. Time has taught me this skill. Just learned over the years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• my sense of humor , cuz i can even make a statue laugh ! thats my superpower , cuz is kool to know that i can make someone smile , even in their worst day !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• my willingness to "go with the flow" and compromise on details of things like plans, place to eat, time to leave, who is first, etc. I only stand my ground when it is over something that truly matters. People can trust I don't need to be in the "lime light" to know I have contributed and I don't need the "shout out" to feel appreciated. When I do make my wishes known, people are more ready to comply since I don't usually ask.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• My telepathic powers give me a heads up when the demon spawn are plotting.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• super mommy most definatly - I work full time (a nurse), I am a single mom, I am taking classes at the community college. I jeep my son involved in sports, we are very involved in church, he ofter doesnt sleep well - and I do it ALL alone
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2010