What is your favorite cleaning tool or product?

I have fun products I use for cleaning, some favorites but I had to do with out a vacuum for 2 months. I picked up as best I could shook and swept my rugs.

Well the other day I was in a discount store and found a vacuum for 65 dollars.

Every time I use it I fall in love all over again. It has a built in duster and sucks the dust from it, it has a stair extension, and really good sucking power. It fills up the canister in no time. I love seeing all that dirt go away.

Ahh the simple pleasures. A kick rear vacuum!

SFerber

Asked by SFerber at 1:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Sol-u-mel - I got a huge blood stain out of my carpet with it. Thanks to my cat and a small gift she brought in, I had to do some major carpet cleaning. I was able to get all of the stain out with just a small amount of rubbing. Love my Sol-u-mel and would not be able to live without it.
    livinghealthy

Answer by livinghealthy at 9:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• "Clorox"multi-purpose cleaner with bleach. I love it because it disinfects everything and my home smells clean and bleached.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• 409
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Wow...seriously? You can come vaccum my house if you want! Yeah, my fabulous dirt devil doesn't really do it for me..lol, it looks pretty sittin in the closet though ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I bought these antibacterial cloths they come in a pack of two, clean with one and sanatize with the other, they have silver woven into the cloths, I don't have to use chemicals or anything and the good thing they don't ever smell musty or meldewey, best $35 I spent in a while.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2010