Chinese Gender Chart that has worked for me so far.

http://www.babygendertool.com/baby-gender-test.aspx

If you copy and paste this link it will take you to what I found to be the most accurate chart available. I always get opposite answers with other sites but this one has got all my kids right. Try it and please post if the answer was right for you.
It will ask you for your birthdate and your partners as well as the conception month. I am so anxious to see what everyone responds.

texasmamaof3

Asked by texasmamaof3 at 1:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've never seen that before but I just typed in the info for both of my kids and it was right.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I just did it and it was right for my first but wrong for my second
    momtoPMCandJNC

Answer by momtoPMCandJNC at 6:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Says my first son should be a girl, was correct for my second son, and says my little boy to be is a girl, lol, and he definitely isn't!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• just did it and it was wrong said that my son should have been a girl and he is far from a girl all biy.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 7:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I did this. and it said I was having a girl. But i found out last friday. that I am not having a girl. but yet having a boy. so I was wrong for me. so
    tommygirl_jmg

Answer by tommygirl_jmg at 8:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• just fyi, that's not a chinese gender chart... :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• it was right for my son, says i'm pregnant with a girl (i don't know if that's right yet), but wrong for me! i'm not a boy! ;)

no offense, but i think it's just a coincidence that it's always been right for you. it's a 50/50 chance on each child imo :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• It says my daughter was suppose to be a boy so it was wrong with me.
    Baileysmom1029

Answer by Baileysmom1029 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Is everyone trying the one where you enter your and your partner's b-day? The one with only the mom's b-day is always opposite for me.
    Thanks for trying it . It' is fun to read your responses. Have fun :)
    I based this pregnancy on this chart and I'm hoping for a girl. It will be awhile until I find out. I already have 3 boys and 1 girl.
    My husband is Chinese and his family has a different way of knowing what the sex of the next baby will be. His brother says he hasn't failed yet and he says we'll have a girl. There is only one sure way right, at the time of the ultrasound or delivery.
    texasmamaof3

Answer by texasmamaof3 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2010