How can you start a blogg and make money with it ?

This has probably been asked before but I cant findt it

chica1965

Asked by chica1965 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• This is not an easy undertaking. You can get the blog rolling via www.blogspot.com and sign up for Google Adsense but the key is getting enough people to see your blog so that they click on your ads and you're really not allowed to advertise. I think it's tough.You can post links that sound appealing to help generate money and get a portion of the money from the sponsor but that's tough too. Lastly, there's little in the way of "how to" do this and almost no one to ask. At least that was my experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• 1Katr...
    #1. You aren't going to "get rich" off of blogging. It's a slow earning investment that takes time & effort.
    #2. Make sure that when you have a blog topic that you know a lot about so you don't run out of things to add.
    #3. Joint effort. A blog alone won't generate the potential income you're looking for. Join another site that pays you to write - write about topics that go along with your blog - link the 2 together. * For an example on this go to my blog (the link is on my profile page.) On my blog side column there is a section that says "More Great Articles".

I'm realizing that a proper explanation would take a long time - sent me a personal message and I can fill you in on all of the details. * This goes for anyone who wants to make money blogging, not just the poster.
    Just remember - yes, you can make money doing this - but NO, it is not a "get rich quick" deal.
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 2:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• if you have a google email you have a blooger account, sign in and start putting it up,your money will come from adds from affiliate links.

Check mine out I just started.Work @ Home Success Blog

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• You make money by getting a large following of people and then going out and finding people who want to advertise on your page. You have to have a pretty big following though before anyone is going to pay you to put an ad on your page.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I had looked into it too. I had seen something on Good Morning America. One of the ladies said it took years for her to finally start making money. I don't think you make much from it either. I work from home, I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika Carrillo
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:18 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I will check out all these ideas
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2010