Does anyone have any ideas what to do with sippy cups that have no silicone tops anymore?

Our daughter would always manage to bite a hole in the silicone tops of like the Munchkin or Gerber brand sippy cups, and to the best of my knowledge you can;t buy just silicone tops. So as a result we are left with ALOT of cups and rings. Any suggestions?? Perhaps a craft of some sort? Or I was thinking some type of wind chimes?

kolbiesmom

Asked by kolbiesmom at 2:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• That happened with ours and I tossed them in the recycle bin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• If you really want to keep them you can probably paint them and have the kids grow a flower or plant in them. If you don't really care to keep them then offer them in the condition they are in to your local freecylce. There may be someone that has extra tops and would like to use the cups. Freecycle is everywhere, I think. It's where people list things they no longer need or want but don't want to throw into the landfills.
    texasmamaof3

Answer by texasmamaof3 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• pencil cups
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• those would be some ugly wind chimes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• maybe put the top on and use as a regular cup ?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2010